Background.MyEm0.Com

Monday, September 3, 2012

Uncomfortable day

Today when i woke up , I feel today is totally bad for me . I also don't know why will feel that , the feeling is too uncomfortable for me . Keep thinking something about my future ? Keep thinking someone ? Or keep thinking nothing whole night ?
Insomnia is really suffer to me . I miss last time when I'm suffer , my lovely sis sure will be my good listener and keep cheer me up . But now , no more , I need a people to comfort me when I'm sad , I need a people sharing my happiness when I'm happy . Nowadays just keep all the secret inside my mind . It's okay , that's my bad habit . But I should listen what Mr.Phong has told me , must change the bad habit , so I should do it well . Bad habit please run far away from me ! Don't come back to me anymore !
Bad Mood , Bad Habit ! Please don't kacau me again ! 
Start from tomorrow , will be another day ! I will happy always !

No comments:

Post a Comment