Background.MyEm0.Com

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My lovely luilui WAHWAH and my brother YUK HANG's LOVE STORY .

The aim that I want to post is because I want To wish them HAPPINESS ALWAYS .

SHE- Wahwah Chea , my daughter . 15 this year , still younger and pretty . 
I just know her on this year , but feel like know for long time ady . ;]]]] 
She is cute always , I LOVE HER muchhhh ! ! !
 She LIKE to makeup , and she hope she can be a 化妆师 , YOU CAN DO IT WELL , luilui . GAMBATEH ! ! !
                                               SHE- WAHWAH CHEA , LENq ! ! !
She is not FAT ,  she just a little bit chubby , she looks CUTE enough ! <3
Finally , we knew that WAH WAH CHEA is a BIG lenqlui ! ! !
HE- CHAI YUK HANG , my brother , my aiya lou gong too (JOKING) . LOL
18 this year , but not yet pass his birthday , so still is 17 years old , still young and lenq zai lar BRO ~ xD Know him lives in this world since I was studied in primary school , and I friend with him since I was FORM 3 , but seem like know him for long time too . He is a kind man , really KIND . I LOVE YOU TOO , BRO . <3

ON someday that was a sunny day  [ maybe ] , 02 NOVEMBER 2010 , [ THEY ] COUPLE TOGETHER . CONGRATULATION , BRO . <3 I was so happy when heard about the good news that my bro started his FIRST LOVE with WAHWAH CHEA . Wish THEM HAPPINESS ALWAYS . <3
LOVE TO SEE THEM WHEN THEY ARE SWEET-ing ! ! ! Lovesssss . <3

FROM : Amy Tam
RMB ya , MUST HAPPINESS ALWAYS , SUPPORT BOTH OF YOU . <3

2 comments:

  1. I just know her on this year , but feel like know for long time ady ,;]]]

    yeaa, i'm this feeling too , haha! ngek ngek,i love you sooo much too <3
    haha,and you pretty too ;D

    anyway thankq for make this ;DDD
    thankq your wishing ;DD

    I LOVE YOU :$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ! Love you too ! ! ! :* muackzzzz ! ! !

    ReplyDelete