Background.MyEm0.Com

Friday, July 22, 2011

SORRY ! PLEASE FORGIVE ME ! :'(

Seem like my tears want to fall down now , what you have scolded me just now , that's was HURT ! I knew , you care about me , I REALLY KNEW IT ! But that's really is myself problem , not because of anyone , is myself want to do it , I didn't say I won't accept what you have told me , I ACCEPTED IT ! You are right , no wrong at all , wrong that person is ME ! IS ME ! AMY TAM ! Sorry that i made you angry with me , I knew you care me , love me , JIMUI ! I REALLY GET IT ! SORRY ~ I'M SO SORRY ~ Please forgive me , I don't hope we will quarrel because of someone else , REALLY DON'T HOPE WILL HAPPEN ALWAYS ! I will change my attitude , MY BAD ATTITUDE , I knew you care me because don't want let me get hurt from someone , you always say don't be so serious on someone who not really treat me good or some bad guys who always hurt girl , I GOT IT ALL ! I GOT HEARD IT ! I HAVE ALREADY PUT IN MY HEART ! I WILL BECAREFUL , I WILL PROTECT MYSELF , WON'T LET YOU WORRY ABOUT ME , I PROMISE YOU ! REALLY ! SINCERE ! please forgive me and sorry , really sorry ~ PLEASE FORGIVE ME , MY FAULT ! REALLY IS MY FAULT ! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment